- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS –The wooden tv stand overall size 26(W)*15.7(D)*46-52(H) inches, accommodates most 32 37 42 47 50 55 60 65 inches flat panel TVs and curved TVs, weight capacity up to 110 lbs for the mount,11 lbs for each metal shelf and 110 lbs for wood base.
- TV VESA –Before purchase our tv stand, please make sure your TV’s VESA bolt pattern falls between these two sizes : 100(h)mm x 100(w)mm up to 600(h)mm x 400(w)mm, fit for TV brands such as Samsung LG Electronics Sony Sharp Panasonic Philips Vizomax Cello Bush Blaupunkt JVC Hitachi Hisense Goodmans Finlux Toshiba LCD LED OLED QLED Plasma light Smart TVs and Some heavy old TVs.
- SWIVEL BRACKET AND HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT ?– This wood TV stand with Mounting Bracket can swivel Left and Right total 60 degrees to provide you a wide-range viewing angles. In addition, there are 2 types of height adjustment,you could adjust to 6 different heights of your TV, it makes your TV always at eye level for better view.
- STORAGE SPACES ?–Beneath the TV Stand with mount, the features 1 black metal shelf and 1 mdf wood base to hold your essential A/V components, cable box, DVD player or gaming systems.
- WIRE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION – A wire management solution in the metal column is made lets you easily organize and conceal the wires and cables in back of the stand. This also enables you to hide the wires and cables without going through the wall and making holes.
Floor TV Stand With Mount
Fits for most TVs from 32 inches to 65 inches.
Dimension of MDF Wood Base: 25.6″ x 15.7″, Metal Shelf : 15.7″ x 11.4″
Weight Capacity of TV: up to 110 lbs, metal shelf up to 11lbs
Swiveled from -30° to 30°, you can watch tv by different viewing angle.
2 ways of adjustment function make you to enjoy the 6 different heights of your tv , Height from 46″ to 52″
Steel frame with cable management system to hide all your cords down the back panel.
Made of heavy duty steel stand and thick enough tempered glass base, this stand easily hold your television with safety and stability, and you don’t need to drill holes on your wall, placing TV wherever you want.