Coloration: White Pair
- Disguise your cables behind the wall with this DIY cable pass-through equipment. Simply add a drill and you have got all the things you want for a fast 20-minute set up. You will solely must skip 1 episode of The Workplace.
- Good for hiding HDMI, Aux, and different low-voltage cables. Additionally works for in-wall rated energy cables. Simply make certain your canine hasn’t been chewing on them first.
- Features a drywall gap noticed drill attachment for an ideal grommet match. The grommets even lock onto the again of your drywall for a safe set up. Noticed attachment additionally helpful within the occasion of a zombie apocalypse.
- Versatile go by grommets can comfortably match four giant HDMI cables. There’s loads of room for even your thickest cords.
- Feeling artsy? These grommets are paintable for optimum concealment. Bob Ross could be proud.
Echogear White in-Wall Cable Management Kit Pair – Cable Hider Conceals Low Voltage Cords – Includes 2 Pairs of Pass Through Grommets, Locking Brackets, and Hole Saw Drill Attachment.